• Describe opening presents.
• How I felt opening presents, eating delicious food, and spending time with family and friends.
• Describe the Christmas spirit or Christmas energy.
• Describe who you celebrate Christmas with. What makes them unique or special to celebrate with?
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of when you first walk out to the tree on Christmas morning.
• Describe how the anticipation and excitement of Christmas makes you feel.
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of Christmas.
Our professional editors offer high quality essay editing services and check essay to fix the errors related to grammar or writing. When our editors check essay they thoroughly read your writing and proceed further in a step by step process. The first step for essay check is to read and then to edit, organize, clarify and structure your essay properly. When you send us your writing for editing, our editors understand your needs and check essay as per your editing requirements making it a rewarding experience. The editors have experience and check essay to develop a good idea of your tone and point of view all through your course.
The shape of the original crucifixion device is a matter for speculation. Sometimes, the Romans executed people on a Tau cross, sometimes on a Roman cross and sometimes on a simple stake. The gospels, which were originally written in Greek, use the word " stauros " to refer to the execution structure. ( see Mark 15:21, Mark 15:32, Matthew 27:32, Luke 23:26, John 19:17 ). This appears as the word "cross" in all but one of the English versions that we have examined. But in reality, the Greek word usually means a vertical pole without a crossbar. The New World Translation , sponsored by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society , translates the word as "torture stake." 8 Hermann Fulda, author of "The Cross and Crucifixion" is commented that: